Click Here to open a Google© map in a new window.
The marked position of Blyth Mill is speculative.
This mill was located close to Rushdale Terrace on the Meers Brook. Very little is known about it.
John Unwin was the owner of Blyth Mill in 1739. Unwin was still the owner in 1740 but it was then called Blyth Wheel which could mean a change of use. It was still operating in 1741.